Finally!! Lab ray color change

Only took a month and 2 days! Now I have a grey kacheek, which got me the
avie. Now, is grey a rare enough color that I should send it to the
pound, or should I keep zapping for Disco or something? (Note- I'm
zapping pets to give newbies a chance to have painted pets)

And if that is rare enough, does anyone want him to get the avie? I can't
guarantee, of course, but I could set up a time at the pound and hope you
get him... her? *checks* Yes, it's a her!

-Lois

"gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Only took a month and 2 days! Now I have a grey kacheek, which got me the
> avie. Now, is grey a rare enough color that I should send it to the
> pound, or should I keep zapping for Disco or something? (Note- I'm
> zapping pets to give newbies a chance to have painted pets)
>
> And if that is rare enough, does anyone want him to get the avie? I can't
> guarantee, of course, but I could set up a time at the pound and hope you
> get him... her? *checks* Yes, it's a her!

You mean the Grey avatar? Grey is a very desired colour because of the
avatar.

daramark

Ohh Ohh... pound it and let me know when so I can try to get it for the
avvie hehe...