    Di

    "~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:Pv7Ge.5267$d02.697397@news20.bellglobal.com...
    > http://www.neopets.com/games/typingterror.phtml

    "~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:Pv7Ge.5267$d02.697397@news20.bellglobal.com...
    > http://www.neopets.com/games/typingterror.phtml

    Thanks!
    I like it! But I my arms hurt now. I don't think I could play all three
    games in a row. And I wish it was more NP.

    daramark

    'twas good til I got one break in the glass.. I couldnt see the words
    anymore!!

    "~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.neopets.com/games/typingterror.phtml

    completed on the second try. WHEW!!!

    ~Kerry~ wrote:
    > http://www.neopets.com/games/typingterror.phtml

    Sheesh and I thought I was good at typing.

    Gareeth

    Gareeth wrote:
    > ~Kerry~ wrote:
    >
    >>http://www.neopets.com/games/typingterror.phtml
    >

    > Sheesh and I thought I was good at typing.
    >
    > Gareeth

    I came quite high, and I only use 2 fingers too. Made me dizzy. Like
    said by somone else: I cant play them all in one go, but need to take
    some hours in between.

    Henny

Games Video Games