XP Pro Login Screen

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
January 13, 2005 1:12:34 AM

Hello everyone

Is it possible to arrange a specific arrangement of Login Names on the Login
Screen? I'd like to be able to arrange, for instance, female accounts
grouped together and male accounts also grouped together. I suppose one way
would be to rename them <male: John>, <male: Eric>, <female: Susan>,
<female: Alison> but I'd like to have just the Login name listed. I
understand that the names would be listed alphabetically.

Thanks for your time.

More about : pro login screen

Anonymous
January 13, 2005 1:12:35 AM

Please take this question to the windowsxp.customize newsgroup.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

"Tosca" <no-spam@thank-you.com> wrote in message
> Hello everyone
>
> Is it possible to arrange a specific arrangement of Login Names on the
> Screen? I'd like to be able to arrange, for instance, female accounts
> grouped together and male accounts also grouped together. I suppose one
> way
> would be to rename them <male: John>, <male: Eric>, <female: Susan>,
> <female: Alison> but I'd like to have just the Login name listed. I
> understand that the names would be listed alphabetically.
>
> Thanks for your time.

Anonymous
January 13, 2005 1:19:22 AM

Thank you - I'll post it there.