XP Pro Login Screen

Hello everyone

Is it possible to arrange a specific arrangement of Login Names on the Login
Screen? I'd like to be able to arrange, for instance, female accounts
grouped together and male accounts also grouped together. I suppose one way
would be to rename them <male: John>, <male: Eric>, <female: Susan>,
<female: Alison> but I'd like to have just the Login name listed. I
understand that the names would be listed alphabetically.

Thanks for your time.
3 answers Last reply
More about login screen

    Please take this question to the windowsxp.customize newsgroup.

    --
    Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    "Tosca" <no-spam@thank-you.com> wrote in message
    > Hello everyone
    >
    > Is it possible to arrange a specific arrangement of Login Names on the
    > Screen? I'd like to be able to arrange, for instance, female accounts
    > grouped together and male accounts also grouped together. I suppose one
    > way
    > would be to rename them <male: John>, <male: Eric>, <female: Susan>,
    > <female: Alison> but I'd like to have just the Login name listed. I
    > understand that the names would be listed alphabetically.
    >
    > Thanks for your time.

    Thank you - I'll post it there.

    You're welcome.

    --