Woo hoo me! MC Plushies

Billie

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2001

I finally got a Meerca! *does a happy dance* It's pink and sooooo cute!
I named her Teddly, I just have a Grarrl and a Kyrii to go, to have at
least one of each of the species.

Billie

most mcd's are open to you asking for specific pets. Last time around,
they even let me manhandle the toys to try to find specific colors (since
you could tell last time)

Good luck!