8800GTX AND RAINBOW 6 VEGAS?!

LordBelial

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2006
well, i have the graphics on max..but um wheres the anti aliasing??? its jagged as shit, and from what i can see theres no anti aliasing options under the video options..and i went to my 8800 control panel and turned that up to 16x AA and it didnt change a thing ...anyone know?? thanks

some games do not work with it...

i know COH/COV go not do it on X850's and other ATI cards no matter how you try.....

but that game should....it worked on raven shield....ohhh good days...

how is the performance on that game....some have said its bad....

maybe try 8 x as 16 was not out for single cards when the game was being developed...

LordBelial

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2006
what bout for oblivion? the card said it can run both hdr and AA at the asme time, and its still telling me it cant run that way, and i turned the control panel settings to 16 x aa and 8 and its still the same.

LordBelial

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2006
well, i have the graphics on max..but um wheres the anti aliasing??? its jagged as ****, and from what i can see theres no anti aliasing options under the video options..and i went to my 8800 control panel and turned that up to 16x AA and it didnt change a thing ...anyone know?? thanks

Go over to Nvnews.net Some guys over there found a way to make it work. 8)

hmm can you give me a link of that exact page cuz i cant find it, its just annoying to see all these jagged edges after spending 636 bucks :?