Mcdonalds rare items

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering what kind of items everyone is getting when they
turn in their happy meal codes..... Any so called rare or uncommons?
And what are their names..... o Okay so I am stocking up on some of the
items for later returns. Do you remember the Halloween goodie bags
from last year.... I bought around 100 at 4k and now they are selling
at 17K!!! Also, the items in the bags were anywhere from 100-200 np
when the bags came out, but now cheese ghostershandwichs(sp) are selling
at 4K. hmmmm good thing I have a few of those also..... I have gotten
several items so far.... The Tigerbuggle Ice Lolly being the best idea.
It went for 2K before mcd's to around 250 now.......

renee
--

http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=i_love_my_music

No trust me, they are not the only ones that has happened to. So far I
have had *5* do the same thing. I wrote to TNT but got no answer:/ Go
figure.

Billie wrote:
> That stinks! How unfair, did you reenter them? Maybe a mistyped letter?
>
> Brian Anderson wrote:
> > reneelovesneopets wrote:
> >
> >> I was just wondering what kind of items everyone is getting when they
> >> turn in their happy meal codes..... Any so called rare or uncommons?
> >

> > Nothing noteworthy to speak of, although twice when entering the code, a
> > message came up that said that code had already been used. >:-(
> >
> > BTW, congratulations on your Halloween investments!

Billie

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2001

The best McDonalds prize code I got this time around was a Turtmid it's
around 17k I saw when I first got it now they're around 7k, ouch. Other
than that, it's been wind up kacheek toys, squirty selket toys,
tropicolour cakes, gallion stamps, clockwork snicklebeasts, clockwork
baby buzz,kiwi and cucumber sandwich, fyora kite, springy mootix toy,
apple and cheese sandwich.

That's what I've gotten so far.

Billie

Brian Anderson wrote:
> reneelovesneopets wrote:
>
>> I was just wondering what kind of items everyone is getting when they
>> turn in their happy meal codes..... Any so called rare or uncommons?
>

> Nothing noteworthy to speak of, although twice when entering the code, a
> message came up that said that code had already been used. >:-(
>
> BTW, congratulations on your Halloween investments!

Billie

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2001

Oh wow! I've not had that happen at all, you're getting them in their
plastic bags from McDonalds? Blue sealed bags? How weird! SOunds like
someone's grabbing #'s from factory if not. That's very sad. You try a
different mcdonalds?

Billie