Best Webcam under $50?

Hi all, I'm looking for a decent webcam but I don't want to spend over $50,
actually I'd like to spend under $30 if possible. So, whats the best
bang-for-your-buck webcam out there?
6 answers Last reply
More about best webcam

    http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductdesc.asp?description=30-108-105&depa=0

    there are no free rides. spend the extra money and be happy... or spend
    $30 and be disappointed wishing you had spent a few bucks more for quality.

    "MikeC" <someone@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all, I'm looking for a decent webcam but I don't want to spend over
    $50,
    > actually I'd like to spend under $30 if possible. So, whats the best
    > bang-for-your-buck webcam out there?

    You can get it for $58 on pricewatch.

    "rover" <rover@x.com> wrote in message news:oKlJd.11129$8Q.3023@fe04.lga...
    > http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductdesc.asp?description=30-108-105&depa=0
    >
    > there are no free rides. spend the extra money and be happy... or spend
    > $30 and be disappointed wishing you had spent a few bucks more for
    > quality.
    >

    > "MikeC" <someone@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi all, I'm looking for a decent webcam but I don't want to spend over
    > $50,
    >> actually I'd like to spend under $30 if possible. So, whats the best
    >> bang-for-your-buck webcam out there?

    You can get it cheaper elsewhere too!

    It is one of the best web cams and has a good stills facility too!

    http://www.MettaWeb.com

    "rover" <rover@x.com> wrote in message news:oKlJd.11129$8Q.3023@fe04.lga...
    > http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductdesc.asp?description=30-108-105&depa=0
    >
    > there are no free rides. spend the extra money and be happy... or spend
    > $30 and be disappointed wishing you had spent a few bucks more for
    > quality.
    >

    > "MikeC" <someone@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi all, I'm looking for a decent webcam but I don't want to spend over
    > $50,
    >> actually I'd like to spend under $30 if possible. So, whats the best
    >> bang-for-your-buck webcam out there?

  4. His question was specific and yet you all are suggesting the exact opposite of what he wants. Don't answer questions that you don't have answers to!!!
  5. stupidpeople said:
    His question was specific and yet you all are suggesting the exact opposite of what he wants. Don't answer questions that you don't have answers to!!!

    More importantly - don't resurrect 8 year old threads

    Mods please close this.
  6. Yep, the thread is pretty dead.
    Necro'ing a 8yr old thread I don't think will get any answers :lol:

Webcams Peripherals