Best Webcam under $50?

Mikec

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

Hi all, I'm looking for a decent webcam but I don't want to spend over $50,
actually I'd like to spend under $30 if possible. So, whats the best
bang-for-your-buck webcam out there?

rover

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2004

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductdesc.asp?description=30-108-105&depa=0

there are no free rides. spend the extra money and be happy... or spend
$30 and be disappointed wishing you had spent a few bucks more for quality.

"MikeC" <someone@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all, I'm looking for a decent webcam but I don't want to spend over
$50,
> actually I'd like to spend under $30 if possible. So, whats the best
> bang-for-your-buck webcam out there?

Mikec

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

You can get it for $58 on pricewatch.

"rover" <rover@x.com> wrote in message news:eek:KlJd.11129$8Q.3023@fe04.lga...
> http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductdesc.asp?description=30-108-105&depa=0
>
> there are no free rides. spend the extra money and be happy... or spend
> $30 and be disappointed wishing you had spent a few bucks more for
> quality.
>

> "MikeC" <someone@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi all, I'm looking for a decent webcam but I don't want to spend over
> $50,
>> actually I'd like to spend under $30 if possible. So, whats the best
>> bang-for-your-buck webcam out there?

You can get it cheaper elsewhere too!

It is one of the best web cams and has a good stills facility too!

http://www.MettaWeb.com

"rover" <rover@x.com> wrote in message news:eek:KlJd.11129$8Q.3023@fe04.lga...
> http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductdesc.asp?description=30-108-105&depa=0
>
> there are no free rides. spend the extra money and be happy... or spend
> $30 and be disappointed wishing you had spent a few bucks more for
> quality.
>

> "MikeC" <someone@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi all, I'm looking for a decent webcam but I don't want to spend over
> $50,
>> actually I'd like to spend under $30 if possible. So, whats the best
>> bang-for-your-buck webcam out there?

stupidpeople

Honorable
Jan 25, 2013
His question was specific and yet you all are suggesting the exact opposite of what he wants. Don't answer questions that you don't have answers to!!!

nathinu1

Honorable
Oct 13, 2012

More importantly - don't resurrect 8 year old threads

Mods please close this.