Best Webcam under $50?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
January 24, 2005 8:46:23 PM

Hi all, I'm looking for a decent webcam but I don't want to spend over $50,
actually I'd like to spend under $30 if possible. So, whats the best
bang-for-your-buck webcam out there?

More about : webcam

January 25, 2005 4:44:39 AM

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductdesc.asp?descripti...

there are no free rides. spend the extra money and be happy... or spend
$30 and be disappointed wishing you had spent a few bucks more for quality.

"MikeC" <someone@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all, I'm looking for a decent webcam but I don't want to spend over
$50,
> actually I'd like to spend under $30 if possible. So, whats the best
> bang-for-your-buck webcam out there?

January 25, 2005 12:23:21 PM

You can get it for $58 on pricewatch.

"rover" <rover@x.com> wrote in message news:o KlJd.11129$8Q.3023@fe04.lga...
> http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductdesc.asp?descripti...
>
> there are no free rides. spend the extra money and be happy... or spend
> $30 and be disappointed wishing you had spent a few bucks more for
> quality.
>

> "MikeC" <someone@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi all, I'm looking for a decent webcam but I don't want to spend over
> $50,
>> actually I'd like to spend under $30 if possible. So, whats the best
>> bang-for-your-buck webcam out there?

January 25, 2005 6:17:34 PM

You can get it cheaper elsewhere too!

It is one of the best web cams and has a good stills facility too!

http://www.MettaWeb.com

"rover" <rover@x.com> wrote in message news:o KlJd.11129$8Q.3023@fe04.lga...
> http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductdesc.asp?descripti...
>
> there are no free rides. spend the extra money and be happy... or spend
> $30 and be disappointed wishing you had spent a few bucks more for
> quality.
>

> "MikeC" <someone@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi all, I'm looking for a decent webcam but I don't want to spend over
> $50,
>> actually I'd like to spend under $30 if possible. So, whats the best
>> bang-for-your-buck webcam out there?

January 25, 2013 6:20:15 PM

His question was specific and yet you all are suggesting the exact opposite of what he wants. Don't answer questions that you don't have answers to!!!
February 21, 2013 3:10:27 AM

stupidpeople said:
His question was specific and yet you all are suggesting the exact opposite of what he wants. Don't answer questions that you don't have answers to!!!

More importantly - don't resurrect 8 year old threads

Mods please close this.
February 21, 2013 7:28:56 AM

Yep, the thread is pretty dead.
Necro'ing a 8yr old thread I don't think will get any answers :lol:
!