How to speed up the cursor?

Since installing a KVM, my cursor speed is slow. Is there an app that can
increase it? I remember in the win 3.1 days, there was such a utility.

--
John Dalberg

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:4qlkfkvi8a71.jcsbmemjksf6.dlg@40tude.net,
John Dalberg <john_dd@hotmail.com> had this to say:

> Since installing a KVM, my cursor speed is slow. Is there an app that
> can increase it? I remember in the win 3.1 days, there was such a
> utility.

I don't think that this is something that my mouse software added (I use on
the 2k box a Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 2.0) and I think that this is
default with the typical control panel options:

Under the Mouse properties in the control panel click on the Pointer options
tab and then adjust your curser speed to the speed that you'd like to have
it at. You can click apply and test and keep changing until you're satisfied
with it.

Galen
--
Signature changed for as a moment of silence.

TRENDING THREADS