TCP/IP properties would not display and IE problem

I cannot get to LAN Connection properties from desktop or control panel. I
click on it but nithing happens. IP config works. IE does not browse web.
When I try to go too tools and then connection tab IE freezes and I have to
terminate its process.I can ping internet sites from command prompt. I
installed firefox browser but it is pain to do windows updates through it.
Thanx for any help.

Hey *****!! Remember me?? It's Thrillhouse from the Talkabout Network.
You told me that if I wanted to add or remove windows components then I
should go get an education and become a better programmer than the ones
Windows employs. Well it turns out you can remove Windows Messenger,
Johnathan Kay said you can easily remove it by running this:

RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection
%windir%\INF\msmsgs.inf,BLC.Remove

So maybe if you want to mess with Windows Components you should go get
an education and become a better programmer than the ones Microsoft
employs. Have a nice day ssakcaj.

P.S.
I'm currently working towards a Masters degree in Computer Science from
James Madison University.

--
rm =?Utf-8?B?RmFsY29u?=.*
rm =?Utf-8?B?RmFsY29u?=.*'s Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=209

I have never communicated with you before. So I am not sure what are you
talking about. Sorry.