Featured Game

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 30, 2005 12:16:07 AM

From the news -

We have increased the max Neopoints you can earn from playing the
featured game to 2,000 NP.

Good stuff!

More about : featured game

July 30, 2005 12:16:08 AM

Yayyyyyy and thanks for the info Les! :-)

Di

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> From the news -
>
> We have increased the max Neopoints you can earn from playing the
> featured game to 2,000 NP.
>
> Good stuff!
Anonymous
July 30, 2005 12:54:28 AM

not great for one finger typers lol

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> From the news -
>
> We have increased the max Neopoints you can earn from playing the
> featured game to 2,000 NP.
>
> Good stuff!
Anonymous
July 30, 2005 1:29:36 AM

Les wrote:
> From the news -
>
> We have increased the max Neopoints you can earn from playing the
> featured game to 2,000 NP.
>
> Good stuff!
oh great! that is sure good news!
!