PocketPC 2003 2nd edition Terminal client user ID / password

March 17, 2005 4:04:43 PM

Is there way in registry tweak to save user id & password ?
Everytime I log on using terminal service client,
it's not easy to type user id and password.

Thanks in advanced.
Anonymous
March 17, 2005 7:12:13 PM

AFAIK that is not possible...