Microsoft Works 2000 Problem

val

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

I was having a problem with Word 2000 which is part of the Works program I
have and I uninstalled it. Now I need a CD key to reinstall Word from the
Works disk but I don't seem to have it. I have the original CDs and the
Certificate of Authenticity but no CD key numbers. It's asking me for 25
character CD key and the numbers on the Authenticity Certificate don't work.
Believe me I've tried. What can I do?

Your time and patience are appreciated.

Val W.
*********************************************************************** My
system is virus free. Checked regularly by "Norton AntiVirus." My emails are
monitored for viruses by "Norton AntiVirus".

Val wrote:
> I was having a problem with Word 2000 which is part of the Works
> program I have and I uninstalled it. Now I need a CD key to
> reinstall Word from the Works disk but I don't seem to have it. I
> have the original CDs and the Certificate of Authenticity but no CD
> key numbers. It's asking me for 25 character CD key and the numbers
> on the Authenticity Certificate don't work. Believe me I've tried.
> What can I do?

Find the booklet which came with it - it's on there.

Andrew

val

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

Thanks Andrew appreciate the help. Found it. Didn't think of the book.
Lucky I kept everything....

~Val~