Blue Screen: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
March 10, 2005 5:19:03 PM

Got the blue screen for a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error in Windows 2000
Server edition. System is current for patches, service packs, and updates.

According to KB article ID : 839427 I need to apply a hotfix, and there is a
link on the page. But when I click on the link to get it, it takes me to the
"support" page instead, and there is nothing on that page regarding hotfixes
at all.

So, need to figure out where I can get this hotfix and correct the
deficiency apparently found on our server.
Anonymous
March 10, 2005 6:32:27 PM

You'll need to make the call to product support in order to obtain any
hotfixes free of charge of course.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional