Blue Screen: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Got the blue screen for a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error in Windows 2000
Server edition. System is current for patches, service packs, and updates.

According to KB article ID : 839427 I need to apply a hotfix, and there is a
link on the page. But when I click on the link to get it, it takes me to the
"support" page instead, and there is nothing on that page regarding hotfixes
at all.

So, need to figure out where I can get this hotfix and correct the
deficiency apparently found on our server.
1 answer Last reply
More about blue screen kmode_exception_not_handled

    You'll need to make the call to product support in order to obtain any
    hotfixes free of charge of course.

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Ed Albert - HSU" wrote:
    | Got the blue screen for a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error in Windows
    2000
    | Server edition. System is current for patches, service packs, and
    updates.

    | According to KB article ID : 839427 I need to apply a hotfix, and there is
    | link on the page. But when I click on the link to get it, it takes me to
    the
    | "support" page instead, and there is nothing on that page regarding
    hotfixes
    | at all.
    |
    | So, need to figure out where I can get this hotfix and correct the
    | deficiency apparently found on our server.

Blue Screen Microsoft Servers Windows