can't log on to win 2000 pro

I changed the user password booted down and can not log in now.

Marcelo

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2004

You have a real problem....

You could make a parallel installation so you could reach the data, but you
will need to install all your software again...

Marcelo

"vblue" <trueblue@yahoo.com> escribió en el mensaje
> I changed the user password booted down and can not log in now.

Nah, just get a password reset/hack tool.

Offline NT Password & Registry Editor, Bootdisk / CD
http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/bootdisk.html

John