Changing folder configurations - how to stop

I am running Windows 2000 on an IBM X40 laptop. I have configured the system
to open My Documents and My Computer on startup and have sized these windows
to my liking. However, sometimes when I startup, the sizing of the folders
changes. Any way to stop this from happening?

Thanks

Have you tried the following?

Create a short-cut to My Documents - Properties on the short-cut and set the
Run to either 'Minimum', 'Maximum' or 'Normal'. Then add the short-cut to
your startup folder.