Same user on different new server

Hi all,
on our intranet we had a NT4 server and a number of client (W2000, W98, ..).
In the last week we changed the server passing to W2003.
On the W2000 clients now we have new users, with the same name but in
different C:/Document and Setting/ folders.

Can we retrieve all the old user setting ?
That's very important for our users !!
They must have the old user settings !

Thanks!
----
SM

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:39:03 +0100, "SM" <xx@yy.z> wrote:

>Hi all,
>on our intranet we had a NT4 server and a number of client (W2000, W98, ..).
>In the last week we changed the server passing to W2003.
>On the W2000 clients now we have new users, with the same name but in
>different C:/Document and Setting/ folders.
>
>Can we retrieve all the old user setting ?
>That's very important for our users !!
>They must have the old user settings !
>
>Thanks!
>----