MSKSrvr is hogging CPU

My Win2K is constantly running at 100% CPU utilization. Image
Name:MSKSrvr.exe is always running and seems to grab whatever available CPE
cycles that are available. I cannot end this process, get "Access is Denied"
whenever I try to End Process. How can I clear this problem?

Right click the executable choose Properties then the version tab. Who holds the copyright? The executable is likely in C:\WINNT\system32.

--
George Hester

http://forums.thatcomputerguy.us/lofiversion/index.php/t7068.html

--