mistakenly marked a disk as active partition

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I mistakenly marked a non-boot disk as active partition. It's not dual-boot
server. Will I have problem at next server reboot. Any way to mark it as
'inactive' ?

Thanks!

No need to worry. Windows will only boot from the active
partition on the primary master disk.