Task Manager

DC

I was toubled with one small, but complex(I think), problem with my
win2k system:
Symptom:
I can't pring up task manager by right-clicking start menu > task
manager... and I can't run "taskman" in the start menu either. The
only thing I can do to lunch the task manager is using Ctrl+Alt+Del or
Ctrl+Shift+Esc.

I have been searching google groups for a quite long time and couldn't
find a fix. I knew there are some very knowledgable people out there
in this group and was wondering if any one can help...

Please help.

DC

You do ctrl-shift-esc and what happens? Nothing? It sounds like a Group Policy issue. Do your Windows key work? Like Window key+e for Explorer? I think the damn issue is the .NET Framework. I have lost mine.

--
George Hester