Win 2K lost "C" drive

I've Win98 on C (fat32) and Win2K on D, I can boot to either but ...
now cannot see "C" from D (ntfs) in Win2K. What did I wipe out when
re-installing 98 on the C drive? TIA

Check to see what Disk Management has to say about it. From the "Run" box;
diskmgmt.msc

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

<Karen.Parson@a.net> wrote:
| I've Win98 on C (fat32) and Win2K on D, I can boot to either but ...
| now cannot see "C" from D (ntfs) in Win2K. What did I wipe out when
| re-installing 98 on the C drive? TIA

Sometime during Sat, 12 Mar 2005 03:29:29 -0700, the gossip of "Dave
Patrick" <mail@Nospam.DSPatrick.com> was:

}Check to see what Disk Management has to say about it. From the "Run" box;
}diskmgmt.msc

The console calls D: a healthy drive. It doesn't show a C: (fat32)
drive at all, seems baffling, since I can choose it and boot to Win98,
of course that OS doesn't see the (ntfs) drive either.

Check the graphical view for a partition with no drive letter assigned.