Digital storm

xenergy

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2010
i was wondering how sound/good quality Digital storm is??? :p

there website is:
http://www.digitalstormonline.com/index.htm

I'm thinking about buying from their (one of the cheaper desktops for under $1400)

It looks like they have good quality and some beastly gaming computers, :) if some one knows about how well everything is priced (good/bad/fair)
it would be very helpful, thanks

berocca

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2010
There great. I have a system and my buddy has one. Great build quality and customer support. Definitely a hands down recommended.

formerDScustomer

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2010
@x
Sorry X, I tried to buy one, it shipped shipped it back after two whole days. Thats when it got real bad, Management has no clue. I am talking real bad. Wish my news was better good luck, imho stay clear of Digital Storm. You'll have to troll outside of Digital storm to get any negative info. Also look at how they respond to negative press. They spend more time on that then fixing or addressing customer service..... in a word unprofessional. I was going to buy the one I started with upgrade it another 1,000.00 as well as buy a second computer. OOOPsss..
I notice you want a gamer, in your price range it tough. If your a savy computer guy then I'd jump in and build. If not I am not sure what to say.

Sincks

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2010
I disagree. Every company will have it's negative wave of unhappy customers. Check every system builder. If you had issues/etc and as long as they gave your money back you should not be too upset. A lot of companies out there will scam customers and provide them with parts they didn't even order.... I've seen it all.

No, I don't have a DS system, but, I got some buddies that do and there happy with their experience and have recommended me to get one as well.

I believe also that if a company does respond to any 'negative press' it's because they take pride in their customers and want to assure that they clarify any concerns. It's never a bad thing to apologize and help clarify stuff.