power off computers at a specific time

Hello,

I have a win 2000 network with a domain and all users are joined to that
domain, I am looking for a way or tool that can power off all the computers
in my network (users only and not servers) or at least I can select wich
computers to power off at a specific time. I know that there are some tools
that used by internet cafes, if any one can provide me with something I
would be higly appreciated

M K W fumbled, fiddled and fingered:

http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/psshutdown.shtml

--