microsoft .NET framework 1.1-help

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
March 12, 2005 8:29:04 PM

I just reinstalled Windows 2000, but I am unable to get it and (microsoft
..NET framework 1.1) to recognize my 20 Gig usb harddrive. I tried
uninstalling and reinstalling (microsoft .NET framework 1.1) to no avail.
Please help.

Mike
Anonymous
March 13, 2005 8:37:32 PM

What makes you think the .NET Framework gives a hoot about the size of your harddrive? But USB harddrives are not really supported in Windows 2000. I believe SP4 was supposed to fix this but my understanding is that it is dicey. Windows XP should give you no issues in this regard.

--
George Hester

!