microsoft .NET framework 1.1-help

I just reinstalled Windows 2000, but I am unable to get it and (microsoft
..NET framework 1.1) to recognize my 20 Gig usb harddrive. I tried
uninstalling and reinstalling (microsoft .NET framework 1.1) to no avail.
Please help.

Mike
1 answer Last reply
More about microsoft framework help

    What makes you think the .NET Framework gives a hoot about the size of your harddrive? But USB harddrives are not really supported in Windows 2000. I believe SP4 was supposed to fix this but my understanding is that it is dicey. Windows XP should give you no issues in this regard.

    --
    George Hester
    "MikeA" <MikeA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50EA3625-5253-4D76-81B9-051B80C71919@microsoft.com...
    > I just reinstalled Windows 2000, but I am unable to get it and (microsoft
    > .NET framework 1.1) to recognize my 20 Gig usb harddrive. I tried
    > uninstalling and reinstalling (microsoft .NET framework 1.1) to no avail.
    > Please help.
    >
    > Mike

Framework Windows 2000 Microsoft Windows