Cannot copy long filename file

Status
Not open for further replies.

I tried to copy some files from a 2000 system and get a cannot copy filename
too large dialog box, the filenames are not that long, how can you create the
filenames and then not be able to copy them?

IIRC the max length is 120 characters and *includes* the path name.
As noted, this is from memory and I may stand corrected.

--
Regards;
Rob