Cannot copy long filename file

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
March 12, 2005 10:27:01 PM

I tried to copy some files from a 2000 system and get a cannot copy filename
too large dialog box, the filenames are not that long, how can you create the
filenames and then not be able to copy them?
Anonymous
March 13, 2005 3:27:56 AM

IIRC the max length is 120 characters and *includes* the path name.
As noted, this is from memory and I may stand corrected.

--
Regards;
Rob
!