  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 10:27:01 PM

I tried to copy some files from a 2000 system and get a cannot copy filename
too large dialog box, the filenames are not that long, how can you create the
filenames and then not be able to copy them?

More about : copy long filename file

Anonymous
March 13, 2005 3:27:56 AM

IIRC the max length is 120 characters and *includes* the path name.
As noted, this is from memory and I may stand corrected.

--
Regards;
Rob