How is Logitech Quickcam 4000 better than Quickcam Messeng..

I see that the Quickcam Messenger is half the price of the 4000. Whats the
difference between the two?
1 answer Last reply
More about logitech quickcam 4000 quickcam messeng

    "MikeC" <someone@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
    >I see that the Quickcam Messenger is half the price of the 4000. Whats the
    >difference between the two?

    I have both and 4000 is much better in video-quality.

    4000 has CCD and quickcam has Cmos curcuit. CCD is the same as in real
    digi-cameras.

    The coulors are much better in 4000 compared to quickcam.

    I upgraded from quickcam messenger to 4000 pro because of the better
    quality.

    Per!

Webcams Quickcam Messenger Logitech Peripherals Product