How is Logitech Quickcam 4000 better than Quickcam Messeng..

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
January 30, 2005 8:56:31 PM

I see that the Quickcam Messenger is half the price of the 4000. Whats the
difference between the two?
January 31, 2005 10:24:27 PM

"MikeC" <someone@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>I see that the Quickcam Messenger is half the price of the 4000. Whats the
>difference between the two?

I have both and 4000 is much better in video-quality.

4000 has CCD and quickcam has Cmos curcuit. CCD is the same as in real
digi-cameras.

The coulors are much better in 4000 compared to quickcam.

I upgraded from quickcam messenger to 4000 pro because of the better
quality.

Per!
!