location of start up folder?

March 18, 2005 5:07:39 AM

Ok....where in the registary is the list of programs that load on start up
of the device. I'm using an XDA 2s. I have a registary editor but I cannot
see the location of the LOAD or runonce folder as its normalled called in
windows. Anyone know where it is please?

More about : location start folder

Anonymous
March 18, 2005 5:12:30 AM

"si" <a@a.com> wrote in message
| Ok....where in the registary is the list of programs that load on
start up
| of the device. I'm using an XDA 2s. I have a registary editor but I
cannot
| see the location of the LOAD or runonce folder as its normalled
called in
| windows. Anyone know where it is please?

try the startup folder (windows directory).
Anonymous
March 18, 2005 12:19:54 PM

anything (shortcuts, executables, associated files) placed in the
\windows\startup folder will run when the device "starts up"

However, pressing the "power button" does not qualify as a "startup,"
only a soft reset will result in these programs being run.

Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]
!