Outlook Express

January 13, 2005 3:34:07 PM

Can someone give me the link to the OE 6.0 newsgroup? Thanks!

More about : outlook express

Anonymous
January 13, 2005 8:09:53 PM

Hi, Ramd.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

"Ramd" <dsf@dfds.com> wrote in message
> Can someone give me the link to the OE 6.0 newsgroup? Thanks!
Related resources
January 14, 2005 1:59:06 AM

How do you get outlook to dial automatically to my isp without asking me for
my username and password when i click send and recieve?

Thanks
Ants
Anonymous
January 14, 2005 10:55:24 AM

"Ants" <Ants@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do you get outlook to dial automatically to my isp without asking
> me for my username and password when i click send and recieve?
>
> Thanks
> Ants

Your Password Is Not Retained in Windows 2000 or XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=264672

http://www.dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_oe_passwords.htm

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

Tools, accounts, mail tab, properties, server tab. Make sure a check mark is
in save password box. You should start a new tread when you have a question.
It's like butting in on a conversation.

!