my desktop icons are now slightly grainy and taskbar

icons are somewhat fuzzy- does anyone know what setting we change to make
these more fine or exact. Also, my folders and icons like outlook have a
tint difference , they are not as bright, what to do?
4 answers Last reply
More about desktop icons slightly grainy taskbar

    try color settings 24-bit

    --
    George Hester
    _________________________________
    "bob" <bob@donotspam> wrote in message news:#KZz7w$JFHA.3928@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
    > icons are somewhat fuzzy- does anyone know what setting we change to make
    > these more fine or exact. Also, my folders and icons like outlook have a
    > tint difference , they are not as bright, what to do?

    could it be your monitor needs setting?
    When my monitor started to die, it made things look a bit dark but maybe
    your's just needs focussing with the switches on the monitor itself.
    Evi

    > icons are somewhat fuzzy- does anyone know what setting we change to make
    > these more fine or exact. Also, my folders and icons like outlook have a
    > tint difference , they are not as bright, what to do?

    bob fumbled, fiddled and fingered:

    > icons are somewhat fuzzy- does anyone know what setting we change to
    > make these more fine or exact. Also, my folders and icons like
    > outlook have a tint difference , they are not as bright, what to do?

    ensure you have the correct graphics driver installed and configured

    --
    Steve Parry BA (Hons) MCP MVP

    http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk
  4. I have the same issue. No, it doesn't appear to be happening with all applications. Yes, my driver is installed properly. Recent system changes: back end went to Exchange 2010 and added second monitor. Most noticealble on the navigation pane big icons for mail, calendar, and check on tasks.

Taskbar Icons Desktop Icons Windows