my desktop icons are now slightly grainy and taskbar

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

icons are somewhat fuzzy- does anyone know what setting we change to make
these more fine or exact. Also, my folders and icons like outlook have a
tint difference , they are not as bright, what to do?

try color settings 24-bit

--
George Hester
_________________________________
"bob" <bob@donotspam> wrote in message news:#KZz7w$JFHA.3928@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> icons are somewhat fuzzy- does anyone know what setting we change to make
> these more fine or exact. Also, my folders and icons like outlook have a
> tint difference , they are not as bright, what to do?

could it be your monitor needs setting?
When my monitor started to die, it made things look a bit dark but maybe
your's just needs focussing with the switches on the monitor itself.
Evi

> icons are somewhat fuzzy- does anyone know what setting we change to make
> these more fine or exact. Also, my folders and icons like outlook have a
> tint difference , they are not as bright, what to do?

bob fumbled, fiddled and fingered:

> icons are somewhat fuzzy- does anyone know what setting we change to
> make these more fine or exact. Also, my folders and icons like
> outlook have a tint difference , they are not as bright, what to do?

ensure you have the correct graphics driver installed and configured

--
Steve Parry BA (Hons) MCP MVP

http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

c7565

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2011
I have the same issue. No, it doesn't appear to be happening with all applications. Yes, my driver is installed properly. Recent system changes: back end went to Exchange 2010 and added second monitor. Most noticealble on the navigation pane big icons for mail, calendar, and check on tasks.