Neopets down?

Diane wrote:
> Anyone else having trouble getting anything?

Yep. But give them ten minutes and they'll be back.

Yeah - it just froze up for me a few minutes ago. Took lots longer than
usual to give me me NP for a modest score at Sutek's Tomb, then when I went
back to the explore page everything stopped.

A. M. Hawk Widner wrote:
> Yeah - it just froze up for me a few minutes ago. Took lots longer than
> usual to give me me NP for a modest score at Sutek's Tomb, then when I went
> back to the explore page everything stopped.
>
> "Diane" <prunella@rogers.com> wrote in message
>
>>Anyone else having trouble getting anything?

Dunno if this is related, but I've been getting logged out
constantly for the past few days (mostly when I try to submit
game scores); also some of the Explore pages have been coming up
in different language o_O

--
Neopets! It's FREE! Create and care for a virtual pet, explore,
play games and more!

Diane wrote:
> Anyone else having trouble getting anything?
>
> Di

I am playing NeoQuest with no problem at the moment.