mswift

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2006
Then that PSU has more then enough power. Love that modular design. I've got the 580W myself.

I was looking at that one but I am trying to get the most bang for my buck and I figured it would be overkill for what I need

mswift

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2006
Well if you want more bang for your buck then look at a none modular PSU. THere are better brands with better power specs for a better price. Your spending more on this unit because of it's design and paint job.

This is a non modular power supply and it is black, I don't consider the the design to ba fancy at all. I only paid $50.00

tool_462

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2006
It's a good buy. I am thinking mpilchfamily didn't open the link and assumed you were talking about the very common Hiper modular PSU. It will easily power your system and in it's price range it is a very good competitor.

mswift

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2006
It's a good buy. I am thinking mpilchfamily didn't open the link and assumed you were talking about the very common Hiper modular PSU. It will easily power your system and in it's price range it is a very good competitor.

Yea I thought so too. I got it today and the box has all this AMD stuff on it says nothing about intel made me nerovus.

mswift

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2006
I will let kyou know. It is a gift for my son for xmas. SO it will be a week before he gets it and then I Will post and let you know how it goes.