outlook express not responding

Hello: I'm new to this group. I am looking for a fix for the above
nuisance. I've tried quite a few downloads etc. to no avail. Can anyone
help me? It happens when I go from one email message to another. Then I
have to start over from the start button. TIA

Hi, Reid.

You'd probably get a better answer to this question in the OE newsgroup:
microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress

You would also have a better chance if you describe your problem a little
more clearly in that group. I can't tell if you mean that your computer
locks up ("not responding"), or something else. When you "go from one email
message to another", do you mean while you are reading them? Or when you
are composing a message? And what do you mean by "start over from the start
button"? Do you have to restart OE? Do you have to exit OE first?

You can see your computer, but we can't, so you'll need to tell us, click by
click, just what you did and what you saw.

But not here. In that OE newsgroup, please.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX