Administrative password

I changed my administratvie passwaord and now my computer will not let me
back in I can't even get to my desk top. does anybody know how to reset this?
HELP!!!
Judy

jud

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2004

"Judy" <judymike62@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I changed my administratvie passwaord and now my computer will not let me
> back in I can't even get to my desk top. does anybody know how to reset
this?
> HELP!!!
> Judy#

Not sure what an "administratvie passwaord " is however there are many sites
that cover the subject
of "Resetting administrative passwords", did you bother to Google, its not
hard, really it's not.

Look here first,

If you think thats to hard to do ask someone with some IT experience and
preferably some one who can spell

Then look here

And please remember in future that help is always available, but its better
to help your self first.

Jud

Thanks Jud sory about my typing errors.

"Jud" wrote:

> "Judy" <judymike62@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > I changed my administratvie passwaord and now my computer will not let me
> > back in I can't even get to my desk top. does anybody know how to reset
> this?
> > HELP!!!
> > Judy#
>

> Not sure what an "administratvie passwaord " is however there are many sites
> that cover the subject
> of "Resetting administrative passwords", did you bother to Google, its not
> hard, really it's not.
>
> Look here first,
>
> http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/
>
> If you think thats to hard to do ask someone with some IT experience and
> preferably some one who can spell
>
> Then look here

> And please remember in future that help is always available, but its better
> to help your self first.
>
> Jud

Phew that's a bit harsh, Jud. We were all beginners once (except you of
course) and were very grateful for the help we received. I've had some
wonderful help delivered with saintly patience to questions which, looking
back, felt insurmountable at the time but now look laughably stupid.

Evi