how do you delete user profiles

I have a pc that has about 5 different profile, every time I had a problem I
just made a newone, any way, I didn't know better at the time. So , how do
I properly remove the extra profiles?
3
answers
Last reply
More about delete user profiles

    Or just simply log in as a local admin and go to x:\documents and settings
    and remove named profiles except 'default' and 'all users'.

    "bob" wrote:

    > I have a pc that has about 5 different profile, every time I had a problem I
    > just made a newone, any way, I didn't know better at the time. So , how do
    > I properly remove the extra profiles?

    In Control Panel, tick Users & Passwords. Tick 'Users must enter a user
    name...'
    Click on the Profiles you want to remove and click Remove.
    You can always untick the Users must... box after doing this.

    Evi

    "bob" <bob@donotspam> wrote in

    > I have a pc that has about 5 different profile, every time I had a
    > problem I just made a newone, any way, I didn't know better at
    > the time. So , how do I properly remove the extra profiles?

    Right-click on "My Computer" then select Properties.
    Select the "User Profiles" Tab.
    Select a profile and click "Delete"

    HTH,
    John