Beware of PY Software - Active Webcam

PYSoft in Toronto charged my credit card, the software DOES NOT work as
expected and NO PHONE SUPPORT and NO e-mail support. They just answer
with some boiler plate messages and do not seem to be able to focus on
the specific problem.

Frankarl

I have PYSoft Broadcaster and have no problem. I even lost my registeration
number. I emailed them and got a response within a day.