    More information:
    http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/downloader.admincash.html

    --
    Ryan Hanisco
    MCSE, MCDBA
    FlagShip Integration Services

    From: "." <. @discussions.microsoft.com>

    | WHERE CAN I FIND A FIX FOR THIS MISSING FILE IT IS NOT ON WINDOWS 2000 DISC
    | . IM NOT A COMPUTER WIZARD IS THERE AND EASY FIX

    Looks like you have two problems. A broken "Caps Lock" key on your keyboard and malware !

    Dump the contents of the IE Temporary Internet Folder cache (TIF)

    start --> settings --> control panel --> internet options --> delete files

    1) Download the following three items...

    Trend Sysclean Package

    Latest Trend signature files.

    Ad-aware SE (free personal version v1.05)
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    Create a directory.
    On drive "C:\"
    (e.g., "c:\New Folder")
    or the desktop

    Download SYSCLEAN.COM and place it in that directory.
    Download the Trend Pattern File by obtaining the ZIP file.
    For example; lpt494.zip

    SYSCLEAN.COM.

    2) Update Ad-aware with the latest definitions.
    3) Reboot your PC into Safe Mode and shutdown as many applications as possible.
    4) Using both the Trend Sysclean utility and Ad-aware, perform a Full Scan of your
    platform and clean/delete any infectors/parasites found.
    (a few cycles may be needed)
    5) Restart your PC and perform a "final" Full Scan of your platform using both the
    Trend Sysclean utility and Adaware

    * * Please report back your results * *

    --
    Dave

    a) This is probably a trojan (a virus). I don't think
    you want it on your system. Have a look on Google.

    b) Typing posts all in upper case is called "shouting"
    in newsgroups and is considered bad etiquette.

    "." <. @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > WHERE CAN I FIND A FIX FOR THIS MISSING FILE IT IS NOT ON WINDOWS 2000
    DISC
    > . IM NOT A COMPUTER WIZARD IS THERE AND EASY FIX

Windows 2000 Microsoft Computers Windows