Blue Screen errors may be caused by either a software problem or a hardware problem
Since this has happened for the first time, I would suggest you to disable Automatic Restart on system failure and try to make note of the error message and post back with the exact error message you receive on the blue screen. Once we have the exact error message we will be in a better position to determine the exact nature of the issue and fix it.
Follow the steps below to disable Automatic restart on system failure:
1. Click on Start.
2. Type system in the search box after clicking Start. Choose System from the list of results.
Note: If you're viewing the Classic View of Control Panel, you won't see this link. Simply double-click on the System icon and proceed to Step 4.
3. Click on the System link.
4. In the task pane on the left, click the Advanced system settings link.
5. Locate the Startup and Recovery area and click on the Settings button.
6. In the Startup and Recovery window, locate and uncheck the check box next to automatically restart.
7. Click OK in the Startup and Recovery window.
8. Click OK in the System Properties window.
You can now close the System window.
From now on, when the computer shuts down the PC will not automatically reboot and you will receive the error message, make a note of it and post it back.
Also you may open event viewer and check if there are any other significant error messages/codes.