How to delete a comment on a post

jackie1949

Honorable
Apr 12, 2012

Title of article is on the WVVA news Website: Moore arrested for driving provoked license. My name is Jacqueline Burroughs

Use the Quick Edit button below the bottom right hand corner of your post (you won't see that button if it isn't your post) and make the change, then click the Submit Reply button. The Full Edit button hasn't worked for years and just refuses to show you the post.

G

Hi hunter thanks 4 educating us,plz i have a request which is my wanna delete a comment on a post and he doesn't know how to.plz if u guide through my e-mail i shall be very thankful as i don't want any one else to find out.this is email ahmedali.199636@yahoo.com
thanks

Ever since the forum update all I ever see under quick/full edit is the checkbox for email tracking. I no longer see a delete button at all. I take it this is not normal? I usee FF for my browser. Would adblock hide the delete post option? I've never had this problem in the past.

UPDATE: A "delete answer" button shows up after someone else makes a post after the post I want to delete. I don't even have to go into edit mode. Is this the new normal? It seems odd that you can't delete unless someone else posts to the topic after you.

2nd UPDATE:Now the delete button is gone again.

So, what's going on?

Also, let me know if I should make a new topic for this as i don't want to hijack a thread.

Are you replying to me? I've always been able to delete my own posts in the past. Sometimes I'll post an answer on the wrong topic. When this would happen, I would just delete my entry. I can no longer do this... at least consistently. Sometimes I'm given the option to delete and other times I'm not.

ECaarnage

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2013

I have a comment that I would really like to delete if you wouldn't mind, would be great if you could. A reply would be greatly appreciated please and thank you :)

ECaarnage

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2013

It said u deleted it and restored it, but I can still see it. What now?

ECaarnage

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2013

I found it in my tracked threads but my comments is no longer there. Thank you. But how do I unfollow that thread or any thread?