SP4 Colour Display Problem

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.general,microsoft.public.win2000.hardware (More info?)

Hello:)

I've just updated from win98SE to win2k yesterday. today i installed
SP4 and i find that my computer wont display anymore then 256 colours,
even if i set it to 32 bit it still stays at 256.

my graphics card is an ATI XPert 128, i went to the site and got the
most up to date drivers but still no luck.

can anyone please advise me on anything else i might try?

cheers
luke

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.general,microsoft.public.win2000.hardware (More info?)

Check Event Viewer for errors. Also check Device Manager for error codes and
or non-starting devices.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional