Disable concurrent user login to domain

Hi All,

Just want to check whether I could disable concurrent user login to domain?
Example, User A login to domain using PC A. But the same user using the same
user ID still can login to domain using PC B. I want to disable this kind of
access. Where a user can only login to domain at one time.
Is this possible?

I know a user can only be set to allow to login on a specific terminal.

I want to disable user this access, where they cannot login concurrently to
domain.

--
Danny Chieng
Technical Engineer

    On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:41:02 -0800, Danny Chieng <dannycys@delteq.biz> wrote:

    >Hi All,
    >
    >Just want to check whether I could disable concurrent user login to domain?
    >Example, User A login to domain using PC A. But the same user using the same
    >user ID still can login to domain using PC B. I want to disable this kind of
    >access. Where a user can only login to domain at one time.
    >Is this possible?
    >
    >I know a user can only be set to allow to login on a specific terminal.
    >
    >I want to disable user this access, where they cannot login concurrently to
    >domain.

    Yes.

    See tips 8768 and 9159 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com

    Jerold Schulman
    Windows Server MVP
    JSI, Inc.
    http://www.jsiinc.com

    HI Jerold,

    Thanks for the reply..
    As I read thru the setp guide, in order for the Limit Login to work, it
    needs at least one Win2K DC. In my customer environment, we only have 2 Win2k
    DC.
    Does Limit Login works on Win2k DC?

    IS there any other method? Besides Limit Login?
    In Windows server, there is no such features as limiting user login at one
    time?

    "Jerold Schulman" wrote:

    > On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:41:02 -0800, Danny Chieng <dannycys@delteq.biz> wrote:
    >
    > >Hi All,
    > >
    > >Just want to check whether I could disable concurrent user login to domain?
    > >Example, User A login to domain using PC A. But the same user using the same
    > >user ID still can login to domain using PC B. I want to disable this kind of
    > >access. Where a user can only login to domain at one time.
    > >Is this possible?
    > >
    > >I know a user can only be set to allow to login on a specific terminal.
    > >
    > >I want to disable user this access, where they cannot login concurrently to
    > >domain.
    >
    > Yes.
    >
    > See tips 8768 and 9159 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com
    >
    > Jerold Schulman