change default directory path of FTP service?

We are using the default FTP setup on Win2k server. we use the default
FTPROOT directory to upload & download files/folders.

Now we need to change this directory to another HDD which has more space but
still use the same FTP service.

is this possible & how?
1 answer Last reply
More about change default directory path service

    You should be able to change the ftp virtual directory on IIS and point it to
    the new location or create a new virtual directory

    "sphilip" wrote
    > We are using the default FTP setup on Win2k server. we use the default
    > FTPROOT directory to upload & download files/folders.
    >
    > Now we need to change this directory to another HDD which has more space but
    > still use the same FTP service.
    >
    > is this possible & how?

Default FTP Windows