change default directory path of FTP service?

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
March 16, 2005 8:37:06 AM

We are using the default FTP setup on Win2k server. we use the default
FTPROOT directory to upload & download files/folders.

Now we need to change this directory to another HDD which has more space but
still use the same FTP service.

is this possible & how?
Anonymous
March 16, 2005 9:05:02 AM

You should be able to change the ftp virtual directory on IIS and point it to
the new location or create a new virtual directory

"sphilip" wrote

!