*scratches head* Lab ray

So it took a little over a month to get my first pet a pretty color, then
it only took three days for the second... Anyone want a Desert
Tuskaninny? Odd, I was expecting it to take another few weeks!

-Lois

mikki

Distinguished
May 18, 2004

"gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
> So it took a little over a month to get my first pet a pretty color, then
> it only took three days for the second... Anyone want a Desert
> Tuskaninny? Odd, I was expecting it to take another few weeks!
>
> -Lois

Sorry if you already told us, but what is your username on Neopets? I want
to take a look...

>Sorry if you already told us, but what is your username on Neopets? I
>want
>to take a look...

gsulois

> >Sorry if you already told us, but what is your username on Neopets? I
>>want
>>to take a look...
>
> gsulois

I should have known that! It looks like he's gone already. Oh well.!.
Take care,
Mikki/shmoobie

yea o.k thanks

soviet1918