capture Yahoo webchat image

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would like to know if there is a way to capture/record an image off of a
Yahoo webchat session.

Thanks

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 15:55:04 -0500, "P&H&T" <pnhnt@cox.net> wrote:

>I would like to know if there is a way to capture/record an image off of a
>Yahoo webchat session.

Alt-printscreen, paste in MS paint, save as a jpg.

"Si Ballenger" <shb*NO*SPAM*@comporium.net> wrote in message
> On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 15:55:04 -0500, "P&H&T" <pnhnt@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>I would like to know if there is a way to capture/record an image off of a
>>Yahoo webchat session.
>
> Alt-printscreen, paste in MS paint, save as a jpg.

That's fine for stills, also there's a prog called camgrab
http://andy.w2s.co.uk/yahoo/CamGrab2/camgrab2.htm which allows you to
capture video footage.

regards,

Dion L Heap