A Runtime Error

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
March 16, 2005 1:29:07 PM

I'm getting an error box that says "A Runtime Error has occurred. Do you
wish to debug? Line 1025 (and others) Error: 'null'is null or not an
object." When I say yes to debug I get nowhere. What to do?
--
Austin, TX

More about : runtime error

Anonymous
March 16, 2005 2:50:13 PM

Get in touch with the application developer.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]