A Runtime Error

I'm getting an error box that says "A Runtime Error has occurred. Do you
wish to debug? Line 1025 (and others) Error: 'null'is null or not an
object." When I say yes to debug I get nowhere. What to do?
--
Austin, TX
1 answer Last reply

    Get in touch with the application developer.

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "George McG" wrote:
    | I'm getting an error box that says "A Runtime Error has occurred. Do you
    | wish to debug? Line 1025 (and others) Error: 'null'is null or not an
    | object." When I say yes to debug I get nowhere. What to do?
    | --
    | Austin, TX

Runtime Debugger Microsoft Windows