When you install any program, some install wizard ask whenever install
the program for "all user" or "only this user". I don’t have any
other account in my PC. What differences will do if I choose "all
users"? will use the size amount of space on harddisk if I put it as
"only this user"?

--
Posted using the http://www.WindowsForumz.com/ interface, at author's request
Topic URL: http://www.WindowsForumz.com/Basics-Install-Wizard-ftopict250358.html

If you are the only user it makes no difference. If you had other users
they could access the program(s) is you choose all users. If you had other
users they could not access the program(s) is you choose only this user.

If you choose all users the program(s) is/are listed in

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu

as opposed to

C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name Here\Start Menu

if you choose only this user.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:41e72378$1_1@alt.athenanews.com,
op4latino <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> hunted and pecked:
> When you install any program, some install wizard ask whenever install
> the program for "all user" or "only this user". I don’t have any
> other account in my PC. What differences will do if I choose "all
> users"? will use the size amount of space on harddisk if I put it as
> "only this user"?
>
> --
> Posted using the http://www.WindowsForumz.com/ interface, at author's
> request Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet
> standards Topic URL:
> http://www.WindowsForumz.com/Basics-Install-Wizard-ftopict250358.html
> http://www.WindowsForumz.com/eform.php?p=767894

The question involves permissions, not more instances of the software.

"Colin Barnhorst3" wrote:
> The question involves permissions, not more instances of the
> software.

I’m the only user, so there’s no difference.
THANKS GUYS