Empty out ...Local SettingsTemp?

My C:\Documents and Settings\...\Local Settings\Temp\ directory is
filled with 63 megs of who knows what. Isn't this stuff supposed to get
deleted? Can I delete all these files (and subdirectories)?

With no applications and or installs running and after restart, you can
delete the files from the %temp% directory.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

In article <O4iNNY6KFHA.1392@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>,
mail@Nospam.DSPatrick.com says...
> With no applications and or installs running and after restart, you can
> delete the files from the %temp% directory.

Strange thing is that underneath:

C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\Local Settings\Temp\

I have:

\Cookies
\History
\Temporary Internet Files

These three are in addition to those same-named directories where they
should be in their regular places. Any thoughts as to how these (also?)
got placed underneath a \Temp dir? (And can I delete 'em there?)

Someone moved it?