03 Terminal Services Question

I am running TS on 2K right now but I am thinking of upgrading the server HW
and want to put 2003 Server on instead. Problem is I was reading that 2003
only supports ONE user logged into the server at one time. Is this true? Is
there a reason I should use 2003 instead of 2000?

Thank you

No, it's not true.
It works just like TS on 2K.
There are a few enhancements. There is not much different.
The outstanding enhancement I like is to be able to logon to "console"
through TS on Win2K3. Win2K doesn't have this functionality.