Logitech Quick cam zoom

I have recently bought a Logitech Quick cam zoom but the output is all dark
and grainy.
Surely this cant be normal.
Any suggestions?
3 answers Last reply
More about logitech quick zoom

    In news:420bbcfd$0$29423$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com,
    Drummerboy" <steve.wicks@"nospam <steve.wicks@"nospam"dsl.pipex.com> the
    stupid moronic freak from an alien planet where his/her mother was a
    universal whore, wrote:
    > I have recently bought a Logitech Quick cam zoom but the output is
    > all dark and grainy.
    > Surely this cant be normal.
    > Any suggestions?

    turn the lights on

    regards slayer

    Duuuuuuuuuuuur..........I already did that.

    "ThE SlAyEr" <phlem1@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > In news:420bbcfd$0$29423$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com,
    > Drummerboy" <steve.wicks@"nospam <steve.wicks@"nospam"dsl.pipex.com> the
    > stupid moronic freak from an alien planet where his/her mother was a
    > universal whore, wrote:
    > > I have recently bought a Logitech Quick cam zoom but the output is
    > > all dark and grainy.
    > > Surely this cant be normal.
    > > Any suggestions?
    >
    > turn the lights on
    >
    > regards slayer

    I have two and they work well, even in fairly low light.

    Check there is nothing on the lens, reinstall the software and drivers. If
    problem persists, change it as it may be faulty.

    "Drummerboy" <steve.wicks@"nospam"dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
    >I have recently bought a Logitech Quick cam zoom but the output is all dark
    > and grainy.
    > Surely this cant be normal.
    > Any suggestions?

Webcams Zoom Logitech Peripherals