Logitech Quick cam zoom

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
February 10, 2005 10:59:19 PM

I have recently bought a Logitech Quick cam zoom but the output is all dark
and grainy.
Surely this cant be normal.
Any suggestions?
Anonymous
February 11, 2005 8:47:40 AM

In news:420bbcfd$0$29423$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com,
Drummerboy" <steve.wicks@"nospam <steve.wicks@"nospam"dsl.pipex.com> the
stupid moronic freak from an alien planet where his/her mother was a
universal whore, wrote:
> I have recently bought a Logitech Quick cam zoom but the output is
> all dark and grainy.
> Surely this cant be normal.
> Any suggestions?

turn the lights on

regards slayer
February 11, 2005 8:53:50 PM

Duuuuuuuuuuuur..........I already did that.

"ThE SlAyEr" <phlem1@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> In news:420bbcfd$0$29423$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com,
> Drummerboy" <steve.wicks@"nospam <steve.wicks@"nospam"dsl.pipex.com> the
> stupid moronic freak from an alien planet where his/her mother was a
> universal whore, wrote:
> > I have recently bought a Logitech Quick cam zoom but the output is
> > all dark and grainy.
> > Surely this cant be normal.
> > Any suggestions?
>
> turn the lights on
>
> regards slayer

Anonymous
February 16, 2005 12:53:15 PM

I have two and they work well, even in fairly low light.

Check there is nothing on the lens, reinstall the software and drivers. If
problem persists, change it as it may be faulty.

!