Cannot install driver for Epson 750 printer

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I can install the status monitor, but the driver install (v5.0BE) doesn't
work.
Any suggestions most welcome.

Regards
Gary

bytor

In article <d1h582$bd4$1@news7.svr.pol.co.uk>,
gary@franklin49deletethisbit.neinspamfreeserve.co.uk, Gary says...

> I can install the status monitor, but the driver install (v5.0BE) doesn't
> work.
> Any suggestions most welcome.
>
> Regards
> Gary

Have you tried extracting the files from the self-executable(I'm
assuming of course you grabbed the drivers from the epson site) and let
"add printers" seek it out(inf)for you?

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"ByTor" <ByTor@snowdog.com> wrote in message

> Have you tried extracting the files from the self-executable(I'm
> assuming of course you grabbed the drivers from the epson site) and let
> "add printers" seek it out(inf)for you?

I would've tried this but for a troubleshooting FAQ on the Epson site saying
this wouldn't work! But, I'm glad to say, it does :)

bytor

In article <d1i9hs$krh$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk>,
gary@franklin49deletethisbit.neinspamfreeserve.co.uk, Gary says...

> "ByTor" <ByTor@snowdog.com> wrote in message
>
> > Have you tried extracting the files from the self-executable(I'm
> > assuming of course you grabbed the drivers from the epson site) and let
> > "add printers" seek it out(inf)for you?
>
> I would've tried this but for a troubleshooting FAQ on the Epson site saying
> this wouldn't work! But, I'm glad to say, it does :)

Glad to hear it worked...I think that's what ya mean? Anyway who reads
instructions.....Not moi!! ;0)

TRENDING THREADS