Reply (Just Replying won't work!(?)

Evan

I don't know why it's not here, but I would like to send an apology. I
wanted it to sound friendly and it did not come out that way. I appreciate
all the tips and notices, and I wanted to share a guild. But now that I
know to put it in my signature, I will do so. I'll try not to be so silent
as well. As far as personal gain, I don't benifit from asking people to
look at a guild. A guild only benifits the player who has a place to share
commonality. As far as I know, there is no reward in my guild for
requitment. Just a bunch of friendly people having fun :) I hate offending
people, and I'm very sorry. Feel free to send angry hate (neo)mail :)
BrotherEvan

I'd also like to take up the suggestion of talking about the guild idea, and
must say I am anxious to see Swamp Witch themes in guilds and profiles and
such. Anyone here have one in the works?

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Evan [musselman@voyager.net] said
> I don't know why it's not here, but I would like to send an apology. I
> wanted it to sound friendly and it did not come out that way.

It was friendly enough but just not the best way to introduce yourself
to the group, and you will find that most newsgroups, on whatever topic,
will have that same philosophy on this sort of thing.

Anyway, nuff said. :)

> I appreciate
> all the tips and notices, and I wanted to share a guild. But now that I
> know to put it in my signature, I will do so. I'll try not to be so silent
> as well. As far as personal gain, I don't benifit from asking people to
> look at a guild. A guild only benifits the player who has a place to share
> commonality. As far as I know, there is no reward in my guild for
> requitment. Just a bunch of friendly people having fun :) I hate offending
> people, and I'm very sorry. Feel free to send angry hate (neo)mail :)
> BrotherEvan
>
> I'd also like to take up the suggestion of talking about the guild idea, and
> must say I am anxious to see Swamp Witch themes in guilds and profiles and
> such. Anyone here have one in the works?

Personally I don't like guilds although I do have one and it has 291
members. Why people join it I have no idea, as it just sits there and
does nothing.

I do have a very pretty guild logo though. :)