How to Reset Display Properties?

At some point I believe something got changed in Display Properties Advanced
Appearance window. Some programs that I run, the font is too big be seen in
the space provided. I have confirmed the Display Properties Appearance is
set to Windows XP style with Normal font size. I have also tried changing a
number of things in Advanced Appearance, but to no avail. Is there a way to
reset these settings back to the default?
2 answers Last reply
More about reset display properties

    On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 07:29:17 GMT, Mark Williams wrote:

    > At some point I believe something got changed in Display Properties Advanced
    > Appearance window. Some programs that I run, the font is too big be seen in
    > the space provided. I have confirmed the Display Properties Appearance is
    > set to Windows XP style with Normal font size. I have also tried changing a
    > number of things in Advanced Appearance, but to no avail. Is there a way to
    > reset these settings back to the default?

    Did you check Display> Settings> Advanced> Display: DPI? Default setting is
    96 DPI

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

    Good thought... but unfortunately it was one of things I double checked and
    confirmed it was set to normal (96) when the problem surfaced.

    > On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 07:29:17 GMT, Mark Williams wrote:
    >
    >> At some point I believe something got changed in Display Properties
    >> Appearance window. Some programs that I run, the font is too big be seen
    >> in
    >> the space provided. I have confirmed the Display Properties Appearance is
    >> set to Windows XP style with Normal font size. I have also tried changing
    >> number of things in Advanced Appearance, but to no avail. Is there a way
    >> reset these settings back to the default?
    >
    > Did you check Display> Settings> Advanced> Display: DPI? Default setting
    > is
    > 96 DPI
    >
    > --
    > Sharon F