How to Reset Display Properties?

January 14, 2005 10:29:17 AM

At some point I believe something got changed in Display Properties Advanced
Appearance window. Some programs that I run, the font is too big be seen in
the space provided. I have confirmed the Display Properties Appearance is
set to Windows XP style with Normal font size. I have also tried changing a
number of things in Advanced Appearance, but to no avail. Is there a way to
reset these settings back to the default?
Anonymous
January 15, 2005 3:17:21 AM

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 07:29:17 GMT, Mark Williams wrote:

> At some point I believe something got changed in Display Properties Advanced
> Appearance window. Some programs that I run, the font is too big be seen in
> the space provided. I have confirmed the Display Properties Appearance is
> set to Windows XP style with Normal font size. I have also tried changing a
> number of things in Advanced Appearance, but to no avail. Is there a way to
> reset these settings back to the default?

Did you check Display> Settings> Advanced> Display: DPI? Default setting is
96 DPI

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

Good thought... but unfortunately it was one of things I double checked and
confirmed it was set to normal (96) when the problem surfaced.

!